Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Letter to God

Dear God,

I love You so much! My eyes tear up when I think of how much I love You, but even more so when I think of how much You love me. You show me Your love and mercy everyday. Even in times when I don't deserve it. Your love is immeasurable and beyond compare. You walk with me when I feel alone and carry me when I don't have the strength to carry on. All that I have and all that I am is because of You! Thank you for the hardships You've allowed in my life, for they have made me stronger and brought me closer to You. Thank you for all the blessings You've placed in my life. You've given me a beautiful family and You continue to provide all our needs! I praise You Lord and Glory be Your name! You are not only my Creator, but you are the Author of salvation, my Redeemer, my Rock, my Strength, my Comforter, the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. Thank you for being evident in my life and I pray You will continue to shine through me. Use me as Your vessel, Lord, to do what ever work needs to be done. Help me to reach those who are lost and hurting, the lonely, sick and poor. Allow me to witness Your miracles so I may give new hope to those who have lost hope. Give me wisdom to do the things You call me to do and strength and courage to be who You want me to be. Continue to work in me and through me Lord. Give me Your compassion and open my eyes to the things I can't see. I want to shine for You Lord, please continue to polish me. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me! You didn't have to do what you did, but You did it because You love me. I look forward to the day when I can see You face to face and to be in the place You've prepared for me. Oh what a wonderful day that will be. Please guide and protect me and my family. Please open doors of opportunity for us and close doors that may be distractions. Please help us to keep our eyes on You Lord.

I pray these things in the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment