Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Garage Sale

So hubby and I woke up early this morning to go garage selling and what did we find??? A whole lot of nothing!! Many signs were posted that led you to nowhere, signs that read HUGE SALE ended up being a few boxes in a driveway and one posted a sign with a time on it, but I think they forgot they were having a sale. I have to say that this is one thing I miss about Kansas. People there know how to rock a garage sale! Not to mention the prices for all their used stuff is way cheaper. People here think their stuff is like gold so they put a high price on it. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a garage sale? Seriously, you're suppose to put out stuff so you can get rid of it. Not sell it for $5-$10 cheaper than what you can buy it brand new. 
But looking on the bright side of waking up early....my hubby is making me breakfast!! He ROCKS!!!

Thanks for reading my rant!

~Stephanie~

No comments:

Post a Comment