Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What's Crack-a-Lackin'???

Hey all you people out there in Blogger Land, this is Desert Fox comin' at you live....owwwww! LOL
Back in my CB days, that was my handle, but back then I didn't live in the desert. Now I do.....ironic. I think I'm gonna bring it back. :) Along with sexy!  (Sorry I couldn't resist)
So what's been goin' on?? Well, let me fill you in. Just spending some time...doin' nothing really. Ha. Nah, just waiting on my school to start. I am attending Global School of Supernatural Ministry and I am stoked! Tomorrow is my first day. I can't wait to dive into God's Word and use what I learn to help others! I proclaim it right now....It's going to be AMAZING!!!!  I just know God is going to do some great things in these next 8 months! I'll try to keep this updated as best I can. I'm not sure how much work it's going to be, but honestly, I'm hopin it keeps me pretty busy. Other than that, there's not a lot to tell. Love ya all and may God bless you abundantly!

I want to add, if anyone has any prayer requests, please let me know. I'd love to pray for or with you. 

Peace!
~Stephanie~








No comments:

Post a Comment